- 100g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 150g flour
- 100g cornflour
- 40g almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cream
Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F
1. Cream together the butter,sugar,salt vanilla and egg-until light and fluffy.
2. Then add the cornflour and cream beating well until incorporated.
3.Finally add the flour and almond flour and beat until well incorporated.
4. using a piping bag and a large star tip, pipe wreath,'s' or finger shapes.
5. Bake for 12-13 minutes until lightly golden around the edges.