Adapted from legourmet.tv
- 2 cups (250g)all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (350ml)milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (50g) butter,melted and cooled
- 4 spring onions chopped thinly
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (80g) feta cheese
Pre-heat your waffle Iron
1. In a large bowl combine the eggs,milk,butter and sour cream.
2. Add the flour,salt and baking powder mixing to combine, but don't overmix. (lumps are fine)
3. Crumble the feta cheese,spring onions and bacon into the waffle mixture, mixong until they are evenly incorperated.
4. Cook in your waffle iron for 3-4 minutes.
5. Top with some more sour cream, for extra deliciousness.