1. Cube the butter and stick it in the freezer for about 1/2 hour.
2. In your food processor place flour,salt and butter and whizz until the mixture looks like crumbs.
3. While your food processor is running add 3 tablespoons of the water and the apple cider vinegar and turn your food processor off when there are walnut-sized clumps of dough. (don't wait until a whole clump of dough forms.
4. Wrap the dough up and refrigerate for 1/2 hour or until you need it.
- 2-3 apples of your choice
- 1/2 cup, a handful or how many ever you like raspberries
- 50g (1/4cup) almonds
- 40g (1/8cup)honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F
1. Roll out your pie crust until it is the thickness you want it, around 3 millimeters works perfect.
2. Cover you crust in almonds, then prick the pie crust with a fork.
3. Thinly slice the apples (peeled or unpeeled) and arrange flat on the pie crust leaving about 10 cm of edge empty.(or however much of a fold you want at the end)
4. Top with the raspberries and drizzle on the honey and sprinkle some cinnamon.
5. Now for the galette part of this: Fold over a section of the pie crust, making the crease line up with where the filling stops, turn the galette and repeat. You can have as many or has little folds as you like
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pie crust is golden brown.